This 572 acres located in between Henderson, TX & Mt. Enterprise, TX, and close to HWY 259 South. The property owner recently made improvements to existing trails, entrances along the county roads, and fire breaks. You will find that the property has county road frontage on CR 490, CR 482, & CR 480D. Pasture is ready for the next herd to come through, no current cattle lease on the property. Sections of the property are fenced and cross fenced with cattle guards throughout. Approximately 65% timber with the remaining 35% in pasture, creek buffers, trails, and pipeline ROW. One of the best features of this property is the multiple creeks that traverse the tract with wide, deep channels beneath the mature timber canopy.
The property is being listed as 572 ac and will also be listed in (4) different Parcels, please see parcel map for breakdown.
Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS. Updated: 4th October, 2023 4:07 PM (UTC)